Learn From 20 Social Media Successes & Failures To Navigate Complex, Changing Regulatory Risks, Overcome Barriers To Business Buy-In, Manage Reputation & Demonstrate Real Results Within The Multi-Channel Mix
Create Real-World Commercial Impact By Targeting & Influencing Patients & HCPs With Engaging, Lucrative & Compliant Social Media Strategies In Pharma. Download The Brochure.
Book Online Here.
A One-Day, Pharma Brand-Led Conference, 28th June 2017, One America Square, London
New Case Studies & Practical Examples On Creating Engaging, Lucrative & Compliant Social Media Strategies Which Demonstrate Real-World Commercial Impact:
- Integrate Commercially-Successful Social Media Strategies In The Multi-Channel Mix: Engage HCPs and patients with impactful social media for greater levels of relevancy and real-world results
- Ensure Social Media Compliance & Win Buy-In From Legal Stakeholders: Navigate regulatory change and secure timely approval for social media activities from legal and regulatory teams
- Reach Out To Patients: Engage, connect and empower patients in the long term with relevant, targeted and compliant content
- Influence HCPs: Utilise HCP insight, habits and behaviours for tailored, impactful engagement strategies
- Measure Real-World Impact: Move beyond reporting to real measurement and evaluation
- Barriers To Business Buy-In For Social Media: Sway senior stakeholders and drive real business support to maximise social media’s potential
- What’s Next? Stay relevant and on-trend with hot new social media tools, technologies and innovations
Real Insight From 24 Pharmaceutical Brands Speaking On: Social Media Integration • Social Media Strategy • Platform Breakouts • Engaging Patients • Influencing HCPs • Compliant Social Success • Legal & Regulation Q&A • Impact & Value • Barriers To Buy-In • Therapy Area Breakouts • Trends & Innovations
PLUS! This Pharma Social Media Conference Also Features:
- 24 Heads & Directors Of Communications, Marketing & Digital From Leading Pharmaceutical Brands Speaking From The Frontline
- The ONLY UK One-Day Conference Led By Social Media Innovators Within Pharmaceutical Brands
- 11 In-Depth Sessions Focused On Demonstrating Real Commercial Impact With Social Media
- Sister Event Of The Industry-Leading Digital Pharma Advances Conference
- Focus On Practical, Real-Life Success Stories…And The Pitfalls To Avoid!
- Tailor Your Day – Choose From: Therapy Area Breakouts & Social Platform Breakouts Covering Twitter, LinkedIn & Facebook
- Informal Lunchtime Roundtable Discussions: A) Influence Marketing B) Driving Commercial Excellence Compliantly C) Engaging Nurses D) Low Budgets
- 2 Interactive Panel Discussions: “Trends & Innovations” & “Legal & Regulatory Q&A”
- 3 Double Perspectives: “Social Media Integration”, “Engaging Patients” & “Social Media Strategy”
- 8 International Perspectives
- 1 ‘Meet The Speakers’ Area
- Facilitated Networking Hosts
- Open Q&A
Can you help pharmaceutical brands improve their social media strategies? For more information on how to get involved, please email email@example.com or call +44(0)20 3479 2299.
Book your exhibition stand and two delegate passes for only £2,799 +VAT (Save £550). Book your stand here. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
A Must-Attend Event For Pharmaceutical Brands Striving To Boost Social Media Results, Compliantly!
08.30 Registration, Coffee & Objective Setting
09.00 GIC Welcome & Interactive Voting Introduction
09.15 Chairman’s Opening Remarks
Aileen Thompson, Executive Director, Communications, Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI)
SOCIAL MEDIA INTEGRATION – DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
09.30 Building Integrated, Impactful Social Media Strategies Which Engage HCPs & Patients As Part Of The Multi-Channel Mix
09.50 Berfin Demirbilek, Integrated Multichannel Marketing Manager, Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceutical
COMPLIANT SOCIAL SUCCESS
10.10 Ensure Compliance & Win Buy-In For Social Media With Insight On What Legal Stakeholders Want & What’s Next In The Regulatory Pipeline
Sara Gorza, Legal Business Partner, Roche Italy
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM BREAKOUTS
10.30 Refreshment Break & Informal Networking
Paul Tester, Corporate Affairs Manager, Roche
LEGAL & REGULATION Q&A – PANEL DISCUSSION
11.00 What’s Next & What Are The Pitfalls To Avoid For Pharma Social Media Regulation?
- Kevin Christopher, Compliance Manager, Northern Cluster, Baxter
- Sara Gorza, Legal Business Partner, Roche Italy
11.20 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Partner. To get involved in The Pharma Social Media Conference, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY – DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
11.40 Creating Impactful, Commercially-Successful Pharmaceutical Social Media Strategies Which Drive Audience Engagement
11.40 Rebecca Joslin, Senior Director – Global Digital Engagement Strategy Lead, Shire
AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT VS. COMMERCIAL SUCCESS
12.20 Is Social Media An Engagement Vehicle Or Another Channel For Product Promotion?
Carla Arrieta, Corporate Communications, Roche Diabetes Care Spain
12.45 Lunch & Informal Networking For Delegates, Partners & Speakers
13.05 Informal Peer-To-Peer Discussions
A) Influencer Marketing
Miray Kaymaz, Digital Manager Diabetes EMEA, Medtronic
B) Driving Commercial Excellence Compliantly
Sebastien Bayet, Associate Director Commercial Operations – CRM EMEA, Astellas Pharma Europe
C) Engaging Nurses
Sarah Mewton, Director of Marketing & Communications, Mölnlycke Health Care
D) Low Budgets
13.45 Afternoon Conference Chairman’s Remarks
Fiona Olivier, Director of Public Affairs, Western Europe & Canada, AbbVie
14.00 Let’s Improve Social Media Engagement, Now.
Andy Stafford, Commercial Director, Nitro Digital
TRENDS & INNOVATIONS – PANEL DISCUSSION
14.15 What’s Next & What Does The Next Generation Of Social Media Users & Technology Look Like For The Pharmaceutical Industry?
- Tinkara Pavlovcic Kapitanovic, Enterprise Multichannel Marketing Country Lead UK, Pfizer
- Dimithri Wignarajah, Head of Content & Social Media, GE Healthcare
- Anand Das, Regional Client Partner, Pfizer
- Andrew Ross, Media Relations Manager, Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI)
ENGAGING PATIENTS – DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
14.45 Reaching Out To Patients With Relevant, Targeted & Compliant Social Media Content Which Encourages Long-Term Engagement & Impact
14.45 Alice Yeo, Global Patient & Stakeholder Engagement Lead, UCB
15.05 Jakob Hansen, Digital Patient Engagement Manager, LEO Pharma A/S
THERAPY AREA BREAKOUTS
15.25 Refreshment Break & Informal Networking
Tailor Social Media Strategies To Every Patient & Therapy Area
In informal discussion groups, share your experiences and the lessons learned on adapting and tailoring your approach to engaging and influencing your therapy area.
15.55 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Partner. To get involved in The Pharma Social Media Conference, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com for more details.
16.15 Demonstrate Real Influence & Impact HCPs With Targeted, Tailored Working Which Encourages Interaction On Social Media
Tughan Demirbilek, Strategy & Operations Director, Bristol-Myers Squibb
IMPACT & VALUE
16.40 Move Beyond Reporting To Real Measurement & Evaluation Which Showcases Social Media Benefit, Performance & Real-World Impact
BARRIERS TO BUY-IN
17.00 Win Business Buy-In, Sway Stakeholders & Drive Real Business Support For Social Media Success Across The Organisation
Alex Saunders, Head Global Digital Communications, GSK
17.20 Close of Conference
Please check the website regularly for updates and newly confirmed speakers. For more information on how to get involved in The Pharma Social Media Conference, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.